Multiple tanks from divelogs

Rainer Mohr mail at divelogs.de
Thu Jan 29 15:36:12 PST 2015

Hi Miika,

Am 29.01.15 um 20:45 schrieb Miika Turkia:

>     How about leave it as it is, but extend the decision by differing
>     start- and endpressures?
>
>     So a tank is used if EITHER there is a gas switch in the data OR
>     the start and end pressures differ by say at least 5 bar.
>     All other tanks are unused (havent switched to them, havent
>     breathed from them).
>

> I just sent such patch for divelogs.de <http://divelogs.de> upload
> earlier today. Waiting for Dirk to include it in the master..

That is good news, thanks! You are fast and helpful as ever... I'd love
to buy you a beer some day :-)

But it was also meant as a suggestion for generelly handling the fact if
a tank is used or not (especially for displaying the tanks in the
equipment section - I had no idea the "unused" tanks even existed until
you pointed me to the settings and I could imagine many other users
don't either).

Robert sent a patch for that too if I understood correctly, so maybe
this is already in the works...

Regards,
Rainer