Segfault after export to DiveShare

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 30 07:15:32 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 04:20:30PM +0300, Sergey Starosek wrote:
> Steps to reproduce:
>
> - start subsurface
> - select one dive and export it to DiveShare

Wow. I completely forgot about DiveShare.

Salvo, the UI where you collect the impressively long token is hideous.
:-/

But of course that leads to an interesting question... do you have an API
for people to get the dive sites back from you? Since this is something
that we are planning on adding soon after the 4.4 release (and already
have a couple of web sites willing to integrate with us), I'd like to be
able to get the data from your site as well!

> - close Subsurface

> 0x0000000001810b80 in ?? ()
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x0000000001810b80 in ?? ()
> #1  0x000000000056a464 in DiveShareExportDialog::~DiveShareExportDialog() ()
> #2  0x000000000056a489 in DiveShareExportDialog::~DiveShareExportDialog() ()

Yeah, we deleted an object that was already marked as deleteLater()
earlier. Fix will be pushed soon.