iPhone companion app

JB2Cool jb2cool at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 08:24:39 PST 2015

I've tried using it but never seemed to make it do much, perhaps i'm trying
to use it incorrectly. I can manually add a dive and it picks up my GPS
coordinates and i can give it a name it but i never seem to be able to pick
up this dive from within Subsurface. I have checked that i have the same ID
plugged in at both ends.

Jason