Problems setting tank information.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 30 09:52:28 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 06:52:53PM +0200, Benjamin wrote:
> After I imported a dive today from my non-AI dive computer, I tried to set
> the tank size. No matter what I did, it always bounced my selection back to
> the default tank when I tried to either click on the tank from the
> drop-list or press "enter" to select the tank size.
> I'm using the latest git version (as of 18:51 local time here - Israel).
> Does anybody have an idea as to how I could solve the problem?

Very strange. I just tried this with a manually added dive and that works.
But then I downloaded dives from a Suunto Zoop (oh how I love the
libdivecomputer simulator) and I can reproduce this.

I'm kind of shocked that we are this late in the release process and no
one has noticed.

I'll look into this.

Thanks for the report, Benjamin.