creating an FAQ

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 30 10:03:06 PST 2015

We need a user focused FAQ. In addition to the manual.

Questions like "I added a dive on the companion app but don't see it in
Subsurface". I'll add this to the website but need help collecting some of
the questions.

If you have a question you think should be added, please send as reply to
this email. Don't worry about phrasing, don't worry if you don't know the
full answer. It's easy to clean this up. It's quite hard to collect the
questions (I kinda know how all this works - it's the people who aren't as
deeply inside of the code that have the questions...)

So this is a great opportunity for the 150 or so non-developers on this
list to contribute!

Thanks