Broken links on user manual

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 10:30:37 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 8:26 PM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

>  On 30/01/2015 19:02, Miika Turkia wrote:
>
>  There are a couple of broken links / references on our user manual. I
> looked at the first one but couldn't figure out where it should be pointing
> to..so I am now trying to delegate the fixing of them to Willem :D
>
> Following x-refs are used but the destination is missing:
>
> S_ExtraTab
> S_InfoBox
> S_ImportingManualCSV
>
>  miika

One more broken link appeared after I pulled the latest sources (of course
this was still without the very latest patches)

_appendix_b_dive_computer_specific_information_for_importing_dive_information

BTW, if you run make on Documentation directory, and then the xmllint
command given in the error message, you get to see the broken links
yourself.

miika