please test Facebook integration

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jan 30 23:00:21 PST 2015

I have pushed a few patches that make Facebook integration work for me.
This may not be the pinnacle of amazing UI design, but it's much better
than what was there.

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I still think we may want to protect
this with a pin, but at least for a beta version this should be good
enough.

Given that I decided to add this really late in the proecss (or given that
Facebook dragged their feet for more than four weeks with approving our
access), I'm quite nervous about this feature. It clearly is something
that a TON of people asked for... So I want to have it in 4.4.

Please test.

Really. I mean YOU. Yes, YOU. I'm not talking about the other 200+ people
on this mailing list, 150 of whom haven't even tested the latest beta or
any dailies since the beta. I'm talking about you. Really.

Yeah right. Why do I bother.

Anyway. It's in master. Dailies are building right now. I'm going to bed.