Missing translations

Eduardo Ramalho eduardo.ramalho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 03:36:42 PST 2015

Hi!

While testing Subsurface 4.4 Beta in Portuguese language,
I found the following things not translated:

- Button Discard
- Button Cancel
- Bottom window message in red: "No filename to save into"

I think we have 100% translations done on "transifex" for PT language.
I checked the source code, to try to figured it out, but I don't know
enough about Qt API.

// MainTab.cpp (Discard and Cancel)
if (QMessageBox::warning(MainWindow::instance(), TITLE_OR_TEXT(tr("Discard
the changes?"),
  tr("You are about to discard your changes.")),
  QMessageBox::Discard | QMessageBox::Cancel, QMessageBox::Discard) !=
QMessageBox::Discard) {
return;

//MainWindow.cpp (No filename to save into)
if (filename.isNull() || filename.isEmpty())
  return report_error("No filename to save into"); <--- maybe tr(...)

Thanks,

Eduardo Ramalho