Facebook test

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Jan 31 03:45:11 PST 2015

1) in the preferences, connect Subsurface to your FB account
2) an 'f' icon will show up next to the notes
3) click the 'f' and you'll see a dialog that allows you to post to FB

V.4.3.960-58 on Ubuntu

The login process is quite simple and takes me through the process in a
step-by-step way. In the end it leaves me with a panel with a button to
select if I wish to leave facebook. I logged out of Facebook, logged
back, now the the login process was much faster. However, two issues:

1) When clicking on the Facebook button/logo nothing happens. I see no
way of interacting with facebook to send something to facebook. This was
after the first login as well as after the second login.

2) I would like a way of changing the privacy settings of Subsurface
submissions to Facebook, not only at first login into facebook from
within Subsurface. Or can one do this from within fb?

Kind regards,
willem