Missing translations

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Sat Jan 31 06:03:31 PST 2015

Hi,

> On 31 Jan 2015, at 12:36, Eduardo Ramalho <eduardo.ramalho at gmail.com <mailto:eduardo.ramalho at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> - Bottom window message in red: "No filename to save into"
>
> I think we have 100% translations done on "transifex" for PT language.

uhoh, this opened a can of worms. I found 52 untranslated error messages. Here is a patch that marks them for translation.

Best
Robert

PS: It’s probably not mission critical if those don’t have translations for the release, in particular since most of them are in the git load/save as that is not transparent to general users anyway.