Don't do aggressive replete when leaving combo box

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Jan 31 13:40:08 PST 2015

Hi,

after some search, I found I was responsible for #803: When I turned off repotting while the cylinder type combo box is active, I explicitly called replot when it became inactive not realising that replot is quite aggressive (it overwrites displayed dive with current dive) and thus undoes the change of cylinder type.

This patch deletes this explicit replot and thus

fixes #803.

What this does not address is that we need a proper replot, one that just does that: update the plot to the current values in displayed_dive. Or even better: finer granularity of what to replot (deco information, gas information). Currently when the user changes the mix of one of the cylinders, the plot is not updated to reflect that until „Apply“ is pressed. This should be changed. But not now, before the release.

Which brings me to: I recently sent a patch that does such repotting of the computed ceiling, when the devised is changed. That is not pushed, yet.

Best
Robert