Location Management Delegate

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Wed Jul 1 17:15:17 PDT 2015

This is an attempt to resolve some of the problems Linus outlined on his
last batch of emails,
bottom point: this won't solve a thing ( it seems that I don't know how to
use Qt, or that Qt is broken when you try to use a Delegate on a QCompleter
)

But you can already see what will happen when I manage to make the
QCompleter work, there's a new widget ( that will be removed when things
are okay ) showing what the completer should show.

-.-

So, in the perfect world this would do the following:
- do not rely on the name of the dive site, but on the uuid
- treat different dive sites with same names in a sane way
- display coords of the dive sites so you can diferentiate the ones with
same names
- works with different styles

it's not a huge patch but it was a pain to write due to lot of
experimentation so please be nice. :)