first attempt at location taxonomy just landed in master

Joakim Bygdell j.bygdell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 07:50:50 PDT 2015

> Please test and let me know what you think. I am sure I managed to hide a
> handfull of creative bugs in all this.

When I start Subsurface it opens two windows now.
One is the actual application and the other is a list of all dive sites with GSP coordinates in alphabetical order.
Although its not a 1:1 match as the small window sometimes contains two names for the same coordinate.
Spelling errors that where corrected but exists in the git history.

/Jocke