Pressure line missing on dive profile

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 08:24:02 PDT 2015

On 07/02/2015 06:18 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 05:49:54AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 02, 2015 at 01:35:04PM +0200, Jef Driesen wrote:
>> And I don't believe Subsurface has been updated to take that into
>> consideration... we use DC_FIELD_TANK to get the size of the tank,
>> but we don't appear to get any beginning/end pressure from it. This
>> shouldn't be too hard to fix. Any volunteers?
> Actually, I looked at this and it's trivial. Silly that this slipped
> through.
>
> Steve, I think you're on Ubuntu, compiling from source, right? I'll push
> my fix into master, would you mind rebuilding the latest master and giving
> it a try? Easiest way to do this would be to create a new logbook and

Ubuntu 15.04 (took the plunge from 14.10 a week ago).

I haven't been compiling since the move to cmake.  Haven't kept my copy
of source up to date either.  So I just wiped it all out and following
the instructions on the build page.  Just pulled down a new clone.  Did
not set the checkout (I presume this leaves it pointing at the latest
entry).  The build script is running now.

Pseudo life that pays for this real diving life keeps getting in the
way.  Not to mention this ear infection that has kept me out of the
water for the last two weeks (last dive on the 15th).  Then on Monday,
Wanita and I are taking the Norwegian Sun to Alaska (week long cruise up
the inland passage) with some friends from Phoenix -- he also dives.
So, no diving for the next two weeks either!

> download from the dive computer. Once this is confirmed we could try the
> "force download" and "prefer data from dive computer" switches which I am
> sure no one has used in years... but they were implemented exactly for
> this case where we fix something in a parser and you can get more / better
> information from the dive computer but don't want to lose everything else
> that you've already entered...
>
> But first I'd like for you to test my fix with a new divelog as that
> removes possible other things that could be going wrong when merging the
> data into the existing log.

While I was typing the script got to this point -- suspect I need to go
lookup again how to checkout the tip top of master.  Now, where did I
put the git manual?  May need to leave this until I get home tonight.
Pseudo work needs to happen today!!

Cloning into 'grantlee'...
fatal: unable to access 'https://gitorious.org/grantlee/grantlee.git/':
Could not resolve host: gitorious.org
./subsurface/scripts/build.sh: line 165: cd: grantlee: No such file or
directory
fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home/steve)
Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).
can't check out v5.0.0 of grantlee -- giving up