Pressure line missing on dive profile

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 10:47:58 PDT 2015

On 07/02/2015 08:24 AM, Steve Butler wrote:

> While I was typing the script got to this point -- suspect I need to
> go lookup again how to checkout the tip top of master.  Now, where did
> I put the git manual?  May need to leave this until I get home
> tonight. Pseudo work needs to happen today!!
>
> Cloning into 'grantlee'...
> fatal: unable to access
> 'https://gitorious.org/grantlee/grantlee.git/': Could not resolve
> host: gitorious.org
> ./subsurface/scripts/build.sh: line 165: cd: grantlee: No such file or
> directory
> fatal: Not a git repository (or any parent up to mount point /home/steve)
> Stopping at filesystem boundary (GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not
> set).
> can't check out v5.0.0 of grantlee -- giving up

Dirk,

Can you push out to the daily?  I just saw 4.4.2-995 and updated to it
this morning.  Not able to compile on my box.

Will need to be home tonight to grab the DC to download again. (Someone
said we could use the dump file to simulate the DC.  How is that done?
I do have the dump file I attached to an earlier email.