[PULL REQUEST] VPM-B

Jan Darowski jan.darowski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 11:34:31 PDT 2015

Hi, here is the link to the results of some tests I did.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jrafQsE9bwHLszJadYzRlD2zBD57UB7TIAh2Xz0o-XQ/edit?usp=sharing
Some comments:
As you can see the are some cases when results differ.
Test 4: starting gradients are the same, final gradients differ a lot.
I suspect that it can be caused by the different deco time
calculation.
Test 8: almost no difference between gradients. Possibly time
difference caused by the time granularity in both programs. ~30 stops
can have a huge influence.

I'm not a diver myself so please, If you have any comments on the
results or any cases that I should test please, tell me.

--
Jan Darowski