Ubuntu 15.04 compile Subsurface from source

Steve Butler kg7je at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 12:29:51 PDT 2015

On 07/02/2015 09:42 PM, Miika Turkia wrote:
> check out INSTALL file under the sources and install the Ubuntu dependencies listed there
>
> miika

Thanks Miika for reminding me that I needed to go back to the basics
after the O/S upgrade.

I ran the apt-get as listed there and everything except libcurl was
up-to-date.  It did install the "new" package  libcurl4-openssl-dev.

Compiled fine but attempting to run the local version give:
     install-root/bin/subsurface: error while loading shared libraries:
libGrantlee_Templates.so.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Went back and redid the apt-get (see below).  Should there be an entry
for libGrantlee in that list?

sudo apt-get install git g++ make autoconf libtool cmake pkg-config \
         libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev libzip-dev libsqlite3-dev  \
         libusb-1.0-0-dev libgit2-dev \
         qt5-default qt5-qmake qtchooser qttools5-dev-tools libqt5svg5-dev \
         libqt5webkit5-dev libqt5qml5 libqt5quick5 libqt5declarative5 \
         qtscript5-dev libssh2-1-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev qttools5-dev
[sudo] password for steve:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
autoconf is already the newest version.
cmake is already the newest version.
g++ is already the newest version.
git is already the newest version.
libqt5qml5 is already the newest version.
libqt5quick5 is already the newest version.
libqt5svg5-dev is already the newest version.
libqt5webkit5-dev is already the newest version.
libsqlite3-dev is already the newest version.
libtool is already the newest version.
libusb-1.0-0-dev is already the newest version.
libxml2-dev is already the newest version.
libxslt1-dev is already the newest version.
make is already the newest version.
pkg-config is already the newest version.
qtchooser is already the newest version.
qtscript5-dev is already the newest version.
qttools5-dev is already the newest version.
qttools5-dev-tools is already the newest version.
libgit2-dev is already the newest version.
libqt5declarative5 is already the newest version.
libssh2-1-dev is already the newest version.
libzip-dev is already the newest version.
libcurl4-openssl-dev is already the newest version.
qt5-default is already the newest version.
qt5-qmake is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.