dive plan test

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sun Jul 5 11:20:21 PDT 2015

Dirk,

> On 05 Jul 2015, at 18:45, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> So I just pushed a commit that adds a TestPlan test.

right now, I cannot pull it. Are you sure you pushed it?

I will sit down with the debugger tomorrow and try to find the origin of the differences. Consider this as taken care of.

I did not have time to compare the plans of the different programs, I hope they mostly agree where they should.

For a real test of the planner, we should not test with GF’s 100/100 as this is a very special case, better use 80/30 or anything else. Furthermore, we should also test plans in CCR and pSCR mode and with oxygen breaks enabled. But I guess, once we have the infrastructure for one plan, adding the others will not be too hard.

Best
Robert