GSoC Status - Week 6 (Customizable prints)

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:26:14 PDT 2015

On 5 July 2015 at 19:36, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This week I was working on the following tasks:
> - fixing issues from last week progress.
> - adding TemplateEdit window.
> - add custom.html template that is editable from subsurface.
> - some minor fixes to existing templates.
>
> Next week I will work on the following tasks:
> - completing the TemplateEdit window.
> - get the templates user ready.
>
> I have pushed all the work to my github branch.

all reviewed and will send PR in a minute.

for the next batch of patches please find the time to add the CSS
solution (-webkit-filter: grayscale(1);) to convert everything to
greyscale for both the "Preview" and "Print" options.
injecting the CSS property (-webkit-filter) shouldn't be difficult.

given QPrinter->setColorMode() doesn't work for "Preview" we shouldn't
use it and it should be removed.

thanks
lubomir