dive plan test

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Jul 6 04:00:54 PDT 2015

Dirk,

> On 05 Jul 2015, at 20:47, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> Thank you. Much appreciated. I'm reasonably certain that I'm just missing
> some setting that gets set up in the full app but does not get set up in
> TestPlanner.

I found three things:

1) I think most important: you have a typo in the salinity:

-       dp->salinity = 10030;
+       dp->salinity = 10300;

2) What is your descent rate? It seems to be 23m/min but you don’t set this.

+       prefs.descrate = 23000/60;

3) What is the value you are aiming for? The UI version of subsurface seems to come up with a 108min dive, doesn’t it. So I would say

-       QCOMPARE(displayed_dive.dc.duration.seconds, 104u * 60u);
+       QCOMPARE(displayed_dive.dc.duration.seconds, 108u * 60u);

What do you think?

Best
Robert