dive plan test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 6 06:36:58 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 01:00:54PM +0200, Robert C. Helling wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> > On 05 Jul 2015, at 20:47, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you. Much appreciated. I'm reasonably certain that I'm just missing
> > some setting that gets set up in the full app but does not get set up in
> > TestPlanner.
>
> I found three things:
>
> 1) I think most important: you have a typo in the salinity:
>
> -       dp->salinity = 10030;
> +       dp->salinity = 10300;

:facepalm:

> 2) What is your descent rate? It seems to be 23m/min but you don’t set this.
>
> +       prefs.descrate = 23000/60;

I don't use the descent rate at all. I manually set the first point if you
look at the setup function.

> 3) What is the value you are aiming for? The UI version of subsurface seems to come up with a 108min dive, doesn’t it. So I would say
>
> -       QCOMPARE(displayed_dive.dc.duration.seconds, 104u * 60u);
> +       QCOMPARE(displayed_dive.dc.duration.seconds, 108u * 60u);

I seem to get 107 with the latest build. 9/9/9/3 m/min for ascent.
GF 100/100
last stop at 6
drop down to depth and 30 minutes at 79m
0 min minimum switch duration

depth duration runtime gas
79m 3min 3min (15/45)
79m 27min 30min