[PULL REQUEST] Subsurface branch - QtBluetooth serial implementation

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:42:00 PDT 2015

Hi there,

I attached you some patches which add the QtBluetooth serial implementation.
The Bluetooth download mode is accessible from the DownloadFromDiveComputer
widget.

In order to connect to a Bluetooth device I decided to remove the SDP
discovery because
it doesn't work for all devices. For the moment I try to connect to the
device using the RFCOMM
channel 1 because this is the default channel of the SPP service for most
devices.
If this doesn't work I try again on RFCOMM channel number 5 (for Petrel2
devices).

The last patch is not mandatory. It adds some extra logs which can be
useful for
debugging.

Claudiu