[PULL REQUEST] Subsurface branch - QtBluetooth serial implementation

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:43:04 PDT 2015

> Actually, here's one. The fake open function for the OSTC 2N. That could
> have been its own commit, added before the next commit that adds all the
> qtserialbluetooth stuff. That's a simple example, but maybe it illustrates
> what I mean.

It is funny that in the beginning I did an isolated commit for that. In the
end
I thought that it would be better to separate the patches in three groups:
- changes on the current UI
- implementation of the selection dialog
- implementation of our custom serial communication

I know that some of them contain too many lines of code but I thought
that it would be easier to group them by their main scope.

> I won't ask you to refactor the commits because I don't think there's
> anything wrong in what you did. Just something to look into for the
> future.
>
> I will try to use a high degree of granularity for the commits in the
future.
Thanks for your feedback!

Claudiu