[GSoC] Week 6 (Native Bluetooth support)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 6 22:03:52 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 11:00:08PM +0300, Claudiu Olteanu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to let you know that after I did the firmware upgrade everything
> works fine. I tested both devices on all three environments
> (OpenSuse, Fedora, ArchLinux) and I didn't encounter any problem.
>
> Now we just have to figure out why Dirk's devices don't work.
> Dirk, do you have other environment on which you can run the tests?

Latest firmware on both my OSTC 2N and the OSTC Sport. No luck with Arch
running in a VM inside of a Mac. I'll assume for now that this is because
of the VM.

I tried testing on Ubuntu, also in a VM on the same Mac. But I can't seem
to figure out which package to install to get the QtBluetooth stuff. Any
suggestion on the right package names? This needs to be added to the
INSTALL file, too...