[GSoC] Week 6 (Native Bluetooth support)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 7 06:14:48 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 01:49:08PM +0300, Miika Turkia wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 9:02 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago at macieira.org> wrote:
> > On Monday 06 July 2015 22:03:52 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> >> I tried testing on Ubuntu, also in a VM on the same Mac. But I can't seem
> >> to figure out which package to install to get the QtBluetooth stuff. Any
> >> suggestion on the right package names? This needs to be added to the
> >> INSTALL file, too...
> >
> > It should be libqt5bluetooth5, according to packages.ubuntu.com.
>
> I needed also following package: qtconnectivity5-dev

Yep, that's the one.

The naming of the Qt5 package in the different distros is really painful.
Some more searching shows that for openSUSE it appears to be
libqt5-qtconnectivity-devel and for Fedora qt5-qtconnectivity-devel

I added this to the INSTALL file. Could people test to make sure again
that the INSTALL file does in fact list all the packages a person needs to
be able to build?

Thanks