[GSoC] Week 6 (Native Bluetooth support)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 7 14:37:33 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 10:17:12PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> My guess is that this is because I'm in a VM. Once I figure out the Ubuntu
> situation I'll use a different computer that is running Ubuntu directly. I
> don't consider being able to run inside a VM critical...

And I was able to verify that suspicion.

Arch running on a Pixel 2 - same exact software versions as in my Arch VM.
BT download works perfectly with Subsurface/master and
libdivecomputer/Subsurface-testing.

Thanks, Claudiu... this is looking promising.

Now we need to figure out what's going on on Mac.