Linking error with recent libdc

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jul 7 22:53:46 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 07, 2015 at 09:45:49PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I just force pushed a new libdc/Subsurface-testing that updates to Jef's
> latest master. Jef has merged almost all of Linus' EON Steele code -
> basically just the string field related changes are left in our branch,
> and of course Claudiu's changes.

Oh, and I forgot to give credit where it is due.

Linus was kind enough to do the merge for me.
I feel like I'm reasonably fluent with the git basics, but the higher
magic of merging? That's Linus bread and butter (and he wrote the bloody
thing), so I have no problem asking the expert to help out.

Thank you for that, Linus.