[PATH] un-uglify the dive site selector.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jul 8 07:59:51 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 11:20:43AM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> this doesn't selects the correct dive site yet if you have more than one
> dive site with the same name, it's just a proof of concept about the visual
> of it.

I LOVE the visual. This is really strong, Tomaz. Thanks for your work on
this.

> I'm working on make it select the right dive_site.

I notice one oddity. I have one dive site name three times with three
slightly different GPS coordinates. You do show it three times as
completion option, but you show it with the same GPS coordinates each
time...

I haven't spent the time to look at the code - my bet is that this is
something trivial and easy to fix.