OSTCTools import support

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Wed Jul 8 15:13:48 PDT 2015

On 26 April, 2015 - Anton Lundin wrote:

> On 03 April, 2015 - Anton Lundin wrote:
>
> Anyhow. I'm out of ideas on how to produce some data to try to import.
> After my experience with OSTCProfile, i don't think any users will have
> data they would like to import either.

Something have changed in the state of ostctools.

A user reported some perceived problem in:
http://forum.heinrichsweikamp.com/read.php?6,15165

And attached .dive files from his OSTC3, so how there are test files =)

subsurface failed to import those, due to the place where we thought
they stored dc_fam contains all kinds of weirdness in those files, and
then we set dc_fam = DC_FAMILY_NULL, and then try to fill up our devdata
with info, and if dc_fam is DC_FAMILY_NULL everything is still
null-pointers, and then we segfault on strlen(devdata->vendor) where
devdata->vendor is NULL.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604