Auto add user to dialout group on install?

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:03:49 PDT 2015

Hi folks,
I was recollecting how I had to manually add myself to the dialout group
before I could connect my dive computer and download. Well this time it
took me a minute to fix when the first attempt to connect failed because I
had struggled with this before a few years back - that time around it took
me a couple of  posts overnight  on this forum before I was given that
helpful answer.

I was thinking why not make this a prompted option during the install of
subsurface and have the install script do it to make it a very umm...
Windows like "friendly" experience?

Cheers