[QtBluetooth] Help for testing HW_OSTC3 and SHEARWATER families

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 03:25:07 PDT 2015

> In my mind, a error message that says: "This should never happen" and it
> happens in a number of cases isn't a great message =)

I know that the message is ambiguous. It appears when the QtBluetooth
library
cannot communicate with your local Bluetooth device. The reason why it
cannot
communicate with the device is not exposed by the framework.

If the qtbluetooth library was installed correctly and you can control your
BT device using BlueZ tools, then this message should never appear.