Dive site management and taxonomy test

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jul 9 06:53:03 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 06:41:23AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> > Test #1
> >
> > I tried to edit a location name that appear several times into my dive
> > list and it has sligtly different gps points (different moorings).
> > Subsurface propose me just one dive site (wow) but if I discard my
> > changes a strage thing happens:
> >
> > - I discard changes in the blue panel above the notes pane.
> > - a new popup ask me to confirm discarding my action
> > - at the same time the marble globe zoom out in the hyperspace
> > - I confirm to discard my action
> > - Marble zoom again correctly
> > - My UI remains in a strange state: other dives form the divelist
> > disabled, location textfield in edit mode (yellow).
>
> :-(
>
> > No way to exit from this state.

This reminds me. Tomaz told me yesterday that he had run out of time
dealing with the accept and reject buttons. I promised to look into this
and then didn't. Oops. Sorry.

So yes, things might be slightly broken there until I fix that. My
"morning Subsurface time" is pretty much up, I'll try to get to it later
today.