different segfault with lastest master

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Jul 11 16:29:45 PDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> Compile with no Facebook, no user manual which stops the crash. You still get two bazillion errors from marble which mostly seem bogus to me but occasionally one can spot an actual bug in the midst of all that crap.
> Or compile with no marble as well to see if you can make something interesting show up.
>
> ccmake .
>
> in your build directory is your friend

Hmm. that just does

  In file included from /home/torvalds/src/subsurface/qt-ui/printdialog.h:8:0,
                 from /home/torvalds/src/subsurface/qt-ui/mainwindow.cpp:31:
  /home/torvalds/src/subsurface/./printer.h:5:20: fatal error:
QWebView: No such file or directory
  compilation terminated.

so apparently printing support needs QWebKit too, but the build rules
turn it off when you turn FB and manual support.

And I can't seem to turn on NO_PRINTING. Or rather, I can, but it doesn't stick.

.. Oh. I see why. I'm using the build script, and that forces NO_PRINTING off.

Anyway, that makes things runnable with valgrind, although very slow.
I'm not seeing anything suspicious. I'll play with it some more.

                      Linus