different segfault with lastest master

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sat Jul 11 16:39:19 PDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 4:29 PM, Linus Torvalds

> Anyway, that makes things runnable with valgrind, although very slow.
> I'm not seeing anything suspicious. I'll play with it some more.

.. and immediately after sending that, I played some more with the
quick-edit button (but no actual editing, just showing and hiding the
quick-edit thing) and got several invalid writes .

Attaching the relevant portion of the report, but it's lines 155-157 of

   ReverseGeoLookupThread::run() (divesitehelpers.cpp

which is just the taxonomy.category writes. Looks like it writes past
the end of the allocation.

                Linus