Dive site management and taxonomy test

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:19:38 PDT 2015

Regarding the Location management UI I think is a good compromise and
of course I hope to give you some help to iron out bugs asap.
I understood that once the dive site management UI will be ready, some
controls will be relocated.

BTW I have some doubt about the popup. I don't see a real added value
and moreover it's really naive. I mean I never saw something similar
in other UI and maybe we should try to use standard UI patterns.
If you want to keep it I suggest some change at least. A popup/window
without a titlebar is strange. Given that you cannot move it (it is
anchored to the edit button) I suggest to show the edit button pressed
once the popup is displayed and depressed when it is hidden. Hence you
display/hide only pressing/depressing the edit button.
But actually I'm trying to find another application with this kind of
control and I cannot find it.
Maybe Adobe Photoshop has something similar... I will investigate.

Bye