More Location Fixes.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Mon Jul 13 11:47:58 PDT 2015

Okay,
This *seems* to be working, I tested it quite a lot to make sure I didn't
broke anything very obvious:

change the name of a dive site to something that already exists, it will
use the first dive site with that name from the dive_site_table
change the name of a dive site to something that doesn't exists, it will
create a new one
click on the name of a dive site on the drop_down list, it will store the
dive_site_uuid to use as the dive's dive site