different segfault with lastest master

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Jul 13 14:37:42 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Linus Torvalds

> So I'm testing the attached patch, but so far I haven't seen anything.
>
> As mentioned, I'm not sure what triggers it.

I've been clicking on the dive edit thing and the dive list like a
deranged monkey on amphetamines for several minutes now, unable to
reproduce it.

I'm wondering if maybe your "Fix memory handling for taxonomy data"
commit fixed it. I ended up recompiling due to the debug patch, so I'm
now running a different version of subsurface than I was when I saw it
originally.

                      Linus