More Location Fixes.

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 07:51:29 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 4:45 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> So the summary of those last couple of cases should be
>
> If the user picks an existing dive site from the auto completion no
> existing data in that dive site is changed, but if that dive site has no
> GPS data, then that data may be added from the current dive the user is
> on.
>
> Makes sense?

Yes

> And you are right - now we have all this wonderful information,
> distributed across ten emails. We need a better way to store this.

Right now, instead of a dive site I have to pick up my child at the school :)

I will try to resume all these use cases again in a new email later
today so it will be easy to review everything again.
I hope in the meantime Linus and others could chime in with other comments.

Bye

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos