Location, location, location

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Wed Jul 15 06:43:29 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see the benefit of the autocomplete to create a new site with the same
> name as an existing site isn't so much that it saves a few keystrokes, but
> that it is explicitly either creating a new site or assigning a dive to an
> existing site.  It helps avoid confusion.

Well, I say that using "autocomplete to create a new site with the
same name as an existing site" creates confusion.

If you type a name (without using autocomplete) you create a new site.

If you use autocomplete you are assigning a dive to an existing site.

There is no confusion here.

There is still the issue of having to retype "Blue Corner" or "Turtle
Beach" for this new dive site that has the same name but really, we
will really pretend that typing "Blue Corner" or "Turtle Beach" or any
other small and simple name is any trouble at all?

Rodrigo