Location, location, location

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jul 15 12:21:05 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:

> If something is needed once in a thousand times it should not occupy such a
> prime position in our UI.

Guys, FUCK YOU.

I have used subsurface with the companion app probably more than
anybody on this list, with the possible exception of Dirk.

And this is not at all "one in a thousand". It's about 50%. I do 90%
of my diving off boats, and many of my dive trips do end up being to
places I've been before.

I'm done with this discussion. The concerns I have brought up are not
some kind of theoretical ones. I *use* subsurface.

Really. I'm done. I've unsubscribed, and muted this discussion. I'm
not interested any more.

                Linus