Linus rants [was: Re: Location, location, location]

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jul 15 12:31:44 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen
<subsurface at henrik.synth.no> wrote:

> So do I. About the same percentages as well. Of course I would like to find
> existing dive sites autocompleted.  I'm talking about creating new sites,
> not the obvious use case of re-using old ones.

But I want *new* GPS information.

So for me, it's a new divesite.

Really.

Then, *afterwards*, I might manage the the dive sites and combine
things, but that's not what happens by default, and that's not what
happens when I edit the dive sites of the day.

Now I'm really done. This slipped through because the subject changed.

                    Linus