Location, location, location

Richard DePas richard.depas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 07:17:15 PDT 2015

> The names that come from the companion app are made unique by Subsurface.
> And the decision when two fixes that are XX meters apart are the same site
> or a different site is not something that I really want to hard code in
> either of the two apps.

I believe Companion already has a user setting for considering two dive
sites within a certain XX meters to be one dive location. I could be
mistaken by this as I do not use it the same as you do by letting it run
constantly. Typically I will manually enter the dive site when the boat
reaches the buoy or drops anchor. But I do agree that it sounds nice to
just let it run and then modify later.
--
- Rich