GSoC Status - Week 7 (Customizable prints)

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Jul 17 11:36:14 PDT 2015

> I am forces to render the dive profile on a QImage so that I can convert
>>> it to grayscale image and then render it on top of the QWebview, Do you
>>> think there is a way to convert the vector graphics to grayscale?
>>>

>>  graphicsview-common.h:QColor getColor(const color_indice_t i, bool
>> isGrayscale = false);
>>
>> so, 90% of the time we are using getColor without the isGrayscale
>> boolean, triggering the false state.
>> this is where you should do your stuff :)
>>
>> grep getColor inside qt-ui/profile and see where you should change.
>>

> I already tried to do this, I also added isGrayscale members in
> DiveProfileItem, but there are some remaining elements that I couldn't
> change into grayscale (eg. cylinder pressure curve and numbers on
> horizontal/vertical axis) please check the screenshot attached, Am I
> missing something?

yes, in a few places we are not using the get color correctly and this
needs to be fixed:

tankitem.cpp ( see the setColorAt calls )
rulerItem.cpp ( check for QColor usage )
profileWidget.cpp ( check for QColor )
diveprofileItem.cpp ( check for "     // This paints the colors of the
velocities. " )

getSacColor also doesn't takes into consideration printMode