world peace and the perfect location editing widget

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:47:03 PDT 2015

Good night.

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:27:19AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>
> Having said all this, yes, the patch fixes the bug. So to those of you
> considering testing this (you ARE going to test this, right? after all the
> fighting and yelling...) - please pull the latest master or get the -1141
> daily builds that are being created as I speak.

Hmmm, summer, weekend, diving perspective ...  Not sure there will be
a lot of testing ;-)

The patch worked for me too.  Thanks Tomaz.
There is an annoying thing i didn't realize yesterday (or may be it
wasn't there):
While typing, and a word is completed, the drop down list closes and
your typing is stucked for a moment. When a new word beggins the list
opens again and so on.

Globally, I think it will be a great functionality once "Manage dive
sites" gets working.

Regards.

Salva.