GSoC Status - Week 7 (Customizable prints)

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 03:23:15 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 17 July 2015 at 22:17, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 17 July 2015 at 22:10, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes it does, you can test it on current master.
> >>

> > this is technically a Qt bug of sorts, because the QPrintEngine
> > greyscale property for some *very odd* doesn't work in the preview
> > dialog.
>
> (edit) "some *very odd* reason".
>
> will need to go AFK in a bit; drop me a line when you need me to
> review again - e.g. tomorrow.

I have fixed the gray-scale issue as we discussed, Now we always use
QPrinter::setColorMode() during actual printing which produce nice
grayscale prints, and use the css filter with the profile rasterization
only during the previewing in the QPrintPreviewDialog with grayscale
selected, I pushed the updates to my branch.

--
regards,

Gehad