Ctrl-+ and Qt5.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 20 05:57:46 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 05:06:48PM +0300, Claudiu Olteanu wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a Fedora 22 with Qt 5.5.0 and the shortcut is working.
> Subsurface version: 4.4.2-1040-g5cbbff008411c322.

Given Thiago's email I at first was confused... but then of course I'm not
familiar with Romanian keyboards. And a bit of searching appears to show
that there are two different layouts tagged as Romanian keyboards, and one
of them has the '+' without shift on the key next to the '0' - which would
explain why this works for you, based on Thiago's description of the
nature of the bug.