GSoC Status - Week 7 (Customizable prints)

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:02:35 PDT 2015

On 20 July 2015 at 14:59, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now we always rasterize for grayscale, I pushed the updates.

PR sent. thank you for bearing with the greyscale issues...

some important things TODO would be:

- add the old "6 dives per page" template. some of the users will
probably bring up that's it's missing.

- add the "table print". this should be a template and not an option
from the radio group.
you can leave the "statistics print" as an option as it will be fed
different type of data. this is nice-to-have if the GSoC timings allow
it.

- make all the default templates as close as they were in the old version!
HTML/CSS work. for this one, just checkout a 4.x version of subsurface
and print-screen how the "6 dives", "2 dives", "1 dive", "table print"
look.

- the cmake issues! can you even reproduce those? :-(

do you think the timings are OK for the pencils down date? what else
is on your TODO list?
mind that there might be user feedback which will require some effort
- e.g. feature requests usually do that.

thanks
lubomir