GSoC Status - Week 7 (Customizable prints)

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:10:40 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 20 July 2015 at 14:59, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Now we always rasterize for grayscale, I pushed the updates.
> >

> PR sent. thank you for bearing with the greyscale issues...
>
> some important things TODO would be:
>
> - add the old "6 dives per page" template. some of the users will
> probably bring up that's it's missing.
>
> - add the "table print". this should be a template and not an option
> from the radio group.
> you can leave the "statistics print" as an option as it will be fed
> different type of data. this is nice-to-have if the GSoC timings allow
> it.
>
> - make all the default templates as close as they were in the old version!
> HTML/CSS work. for this one, just checkout a 4.x version of subsurface
> and print-screen how the "6 dives", "2 dives", "1 dive", "table print"
> look.
>
> - the cmake issues! can you even reproduce those? :-(

No I couldn't, it always works correctly with me.

> do you think the timings are OK for the pencils down date? what else
> is on your TODO list?

Most of the remaining work is related to grantlee templates while the
backend code is mostly finished, So I don't think I am late in the
schedule, although I need to finish the templates and make them user ready
as soon as possible, So as to have enough time for user documentation.

--
regards,

Gehad