[PULL REQUEST] GSoC Printing: part 4

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 20 06:22:36 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 03:48:32PM +0300, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:
> Part 4 of the new GSoC printing module from Gehad.

I merged this.

> ATM this is useable, but the stock templates aren't pretty yet; an important
> thing on the TODO list is to get the already present templates to look similar
> to what we in the previous print module (i.e. user-ready).

Yes, the templates are really ugly :-)
But my biggest issue is that on my system (ArchLinux) I don't get any
useful text at all. It looks like all the text boxes are compressed into
thin orange lines. I can tell from the samples that Gehad sent that this
isn't how it is supposed to look... any idea what's wrong here?