GSoC Status - Week 7 (Customizable prints)

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:39:05 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>> > Most of the remaining work is related to grantlee templates while the
>> > backend code is mostly finished, So I don't think I am late in the schedule,
>> > although I need to finish the templates and make them user ready as soon as
>> > possible, So as to have enough time for user documentation.

Some fix for the issue of too small fonts might be required. Referring
to this comment on this thread: "The font-size is initialized to 9 in
PrintDialog if the QSettingsGroup is not stored, I think the font-size
is not initialized because you already had the QSettingsGroup but this
specific item was missing as it was not initialized before."

miika